Make a splash with a CARC birthday bash!
General Information about hosting a birthday party at the CARC:
- Birthday parties are scheduled on Saturdays between the hours of 10:30am and 5:30pm and Sundays from 11am-3:30pm. It is best to schedule your party at least 2 weeks in advance. Other days may be available by request.
- Birthday parties run for 2 hours. The first hour is in the pool (non-exclusive) and the second hour is in one of our classrooms. Sometimes parties are booked back to back so it is important that your groups activities stay within your 2 hour reservation period.
- Tables and chairs are included in the rental price. All food, napkins, cutlery, etc. are the responsibility of the party host. Guests should also be reminded to bring a towel.
- The price for the 2 hour party is $175. This price includes up to 20 participants. A $25 deposit is due upon booking and the remaining balance of $150 must be paid prior to the start of your party. You may choose to have extra time in the classroom for a fee of $45/hour . Please note that we do not rent rooms by the half hour. You may add extra participants to your party for a fee of $5/swimmer.
- There is no age limit for participants, however, children who are not potty trained are required to wear properly fitted swim diapers.
- Each participant is required to have a waiver signed by their parent/guardian. It is the responsibility of the host parent to make sure this is completed. A copy of our waiver can be emailed to the host parent who can then print copies and distribute to guests prior to the party. We will have extra copies at the front desk.
- It is recommended that parents keep the adult to child ratio at 1:5. It is required that a male and female adult be present to assist children in locker rooms and ensure proper behavior at all times.
- To submit a request simply fill out the form online and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 301-387-3786 and our front desk staff will be happy to take your request. Deposits can be refunded if the party is cancelled within 72 hours before the date of the party. If no notice is given of cancellation, the deposit will not be refunded.